Time Off For Good Behavior?

Friday, January 15, 2010

I just realized this morning I'm exhausted.  Not from the writing, certainly.  In fact the writing has helped me stay focused.  No, I think we can blame nearly eleven months in Baghdad.  I've had four days off in that time, and frankly I'm pooped.

So I'm taking a break, taking the weekend off.  From writing and a host of other things.  See you Monday.

2 bolts from the blue:

Diana Paz said...

Wow, eleven months in Baghdad? Yeah, you deserve a break. And a hug!! *Hug* Have a restful weekend :)

Jon Paul said...

Wow! Thanks Diana.

I just now realized I also had some R&R in there, but it didn't feel like it on Friday. The good news is I only have about another thirty days here in Iraq, then I return State-side. Needless to say, I can't wait!

Thanks for reading!

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design