Past Perfect

Sunday, February 7, 2010

"I do not like to write - I like to have written."

~~Gloria Steinem

If you missed the Drill Sergeant's kick off of my post series, "Conquering the Page: Creating Your Own Fiction Writer's Battle Plan"read it here.  I posted a fun movie too.

Check back Monday for the second installment.  Thanks.

5 bolts from the blue:

AVY said...

Great quote.

Carolina Valdez Miller said...

Your profile blurb sucked me in. Gloria Steinem convinced me to stay. I'm now a follower ;) Looking forward to your blog posts.

Jon Paul said...

Avy--Thanks!

Carolina--You got me too, so it looks like everything's fair and square.

Thanks guys for stopping by.

Dangerous With a Pen said...

Time to become a follower because... well... we both picked Jon Steward and Stephen Colbert over at Anissa's. So you must be worth knowing. ;)

Nice to meetcha, I'm Lindsey. :)

Jon Paul said...

Hi Lindsey! I'm JP. Pleased to meetcha! Thanks for the follow.

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design