Immersion Therapy

Thursday, March 11, 2010

"One must be drenched in words, literally soaked in them, to have the right ones form themselves into the proper pattern at the right moment."

~~Hart Crane





7 bolts from the blue:

Hypnosis Downloads said...

Wow, the scene is so beautiful. I love watching the place where the sky meets the ground. The photo is wonderful.

Liza said...

Your quote today brought me back to something I read this morning: "Some people find it easier to picture the stream of inspiration as being like radio waves of all sorts being broadcast at all times.

With practice, we learn how to hear the desired frequency on request. We tune in to the frequency we want. Like a parent, we learn to hear the voice of our current brainchild among the other children's voices." Julia Cameron, The Artists Way

Lola Sharp said...

Lovely quote.

This is my first visit here to your bloggy world. I stumbled here via my sweet friend/fellow writer Roxy's blog.

I just added you to my feed reader (I'm having some weird goggle 'follow" glitch, so for now this is the only way for me to 'follow'). I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Happy Weekend,
Lola

Terresa said...

Great quote. I'm a bit of a quote girl myself. And word girl. Yes, completely.

Tiffany Neal said...

That is a great picture and quote! Thanks for sharing! :)

She Writes said...

Love the quote. And, how true it is.

Jon Paul said...

Hypnosis--Thanks.

Liza--Great quote. I have been coming to that conclusion more and more, recently.

Lola--Thanks, and thanks for the follow.

Terresa--Thanks. Yeah, basically quotes are like beer to me, without the hangover.

Tiffany, She Writes--You're welcome.

Thank you all for stopping by and commenting.

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design