It's A Beautiful Day: Pure Unadulterated Link Love

Friday, March 19, 2010

Weekends are exciting and I am happy we have come to the end of another week here at WSMG. 

I hope today finds you well, and all is right with you and your world.  Wednesday we had the Drunk At First Sight Blogfest--a total blast!  Everyone put up great fiction and fun was had by all.  I find myself again blown away by the level of talent and commitment out there, and want to thank everyone--contributors and readers alike--for making the day such a great success.

I am having a profound blast visiting some friends and family here in San Antonio this weekend and posting this one from the road, so have no time to get down a joke.  Sorry.  Go ahead.  Slap my hand.  A pox upon me for a clumsy lout--should have banked one, but, well, there you have it.  Instead, if you think you can handle it, I give you pure unadulterated Link Love:
I want every single one of you to pledge to stay groovy and thanks for stopping by!  To finish the week on an up note, here's U2 performing "Beautiful Day."  Enjoy and have a great weekend!

17 bolts from the blue:

sarahjayne smythe said...

Thanks for the links and for hosting the blogfest. :) Have a great weekend.

Roni @ FictionGroupie said...

I'll have to go check out the links I missed. Thanks for including me in the link love and great song choice. :)

Lydia Sharp said...

Can't go wrong with U2. Nice. And I want that pink ice cream bar thing-a-ma-jiggy. Please.

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Ah, the video and words are a great send-off for the weekend. Enjoy it, and thanks again for hosting the blogfest.

Amalia T. said...

Great links! Going to check them out at once!

annerallen said...

Thanks for the link love! Now I'm going to check out all the others. I don't know how I missed Elana's. And the significant others thing--I've been thinking of blogging on that myself. It's dangerous ground.

EmcogNEATO! said...

Great links I will be sure to check out. Have a great weekend!

Postman said...

Gotta hit the links again, heh heh heh. Thanks for hosting that blogfest. That was a barrel of fun. It IS a beautiful day, ain't it? Spring's about to bust out all over.

Portia said...

Wow, I feel honored to be included with this group of links--great stuff! I love the song. It's a perfect way to end a Friday.

Claire Dawn said...

Thank you so much for the blogfest! I've met so many wonderful writer friends through it!

Jen said...

Awesome blogfest next time I'll have to watch out for it so I can participate!!! Happy Friday... or Saturday I should say!!

Liza said...

Thanks for the links. I'm behind this week and trying to catch up on the blogfest, but what I've read so far is wonderful. Great job JP.

Liza

Lola Sharp said...

I pledge to stay groovy.

Happy weekend,
Lola

Joe Kovacs said...

Thanks for blogging, Jon. I'm a relatively new (and mostly inexperienced) blogger of all things related to fiction but am reaching out to find interesting voices in the community. Thanks also for the U2 video link. Can't wait to see them here in Denver in June--the tickets are in sight even as I write this. Regards, Joe

Mia said...

Great links! I read the blogfest and wish I had jumped on that train because t'was awesome. :~)

I pledge to stay groovy too! And on that note, I have an award for you on m'page because you are so totally groovy all of the time:~D

Jon Paul said...

Thanks all for staying groovy and stopping by! I hope you all are finishing up a great weekend. I had a blast, back home now after my visit to San Antonio--saw a ton of great old friends and family. I'm finally feeling like I'm home at last.

Back on the usual schedule tomorrow--so standby for some of the promised posts coming down the pike this week.

Thanks again for stopping in.

P.S.: Mia--Wow! Thanks. I'll check it out!

amisha said...

the significant others thing--I've been thinking of blogging on that myself. It's dangerous ground.
Baby Bedding

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design