The Long Road

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"There is no royal path to good writing; and such paths as do exist do not lead through neat critical gardens, various as they are, but through the jungles of self, the world, and of craft."

~~Jessamyn West












6 bolts from the blue:

Yvonne said...

Love the photo. It makes me want to follow along.

Portia said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the morning inspiration to go with my coffee!

Pat Tillett said...

Hi there, I just stumbled upon your link at "the organic writer." I'm very glad I did because I like what I've read so far. If you don't mind, I'm going to tag along.
thanks!

patricktillett.blogspot.com

sarahjayne smythe said...

Great quote. Great picture. Thanks for sharing. :)

Rachel Fenton said...

And it's the "jungles of self" that just get more jungley by the second lately when I'm writing! I never knew how much I could get in my own way!

Jon Paul said...

Yvonne--Thanks! Yeah, I felt that way too.

Portia--You're welcome.

Pat--Sure thing! Glad to have you. Yvonne puts up some great material, doesn't she!?

Sarahjayne--Thanks. You're welcome.

Rachel--I'm with you. It's either my overambition or my laziness that troubles me. I wish I would make up my mind!

Thanks everyone for stopping in and commenting.

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design