:nv:s:ble

Saturday, April 10, 2010

"The best style is the style you don't notice."

~~Somerset Maugham











photo credit


[LATE EDIT]:  For those of you stopping by to see my Murder Scene from Anne Riley's Murder Scene Blogfest, I apologize.  It's age or lack of organization or something--but I am not prepared because I completely spaced it and thought it was next weekend.  :(

Ever have that feeling like you're sitting in math class wearing only skivvies?  

Yeah, well that's where I am now.  At any rate, there are sure to be many other great scenes up today, so go have a look around!

6 bolts from the blue:

Emily Cross said...

So true!

great quote JP

sarahjayne smythe said...

Great quote. So very true. And I love that picture. :)

Anne Riley said...

Ha - I forget about stuff all the time! No problem - thanks for linking over to me!

Lydia Sharp said...

That's one of my favorite quotes. :)

Meghan Ward said...

I can't keep up with all the blog fests going around!

Jon Paul said...

Anne, Meghan--Yeah, they certainly are tons of fun, but I suppose I should do a better job of looking before I leap.

Thanks everyone for stopping by.

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design