Playing The Numbers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"An old racetrack joke reminds you that your program contains all the winners' names. I stare at my typewriter keys with the same thought."

~~Mignon McLaughlin













6 bolts from the blue:

Lydia Sharp said...

Nice quote. So true. :)

Postman said...

I must learn to do that.

Nova said...

I like that quote. So simply put and true when the truth is rarely so simple.

Donna Hole said...

How profound. Mind if I steal it for a day or two?

........dhole

Meghan Ward said...

Great quote!

Jon Paul said...

Donna--no problem. Our rates are low here at WMSG.

Thanks guys for stopping by and commenting!

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design