Homework

Monday, May 10, 2010

Ground school today.  I learned at least one thing.  If I want to fly this:


And I don't want this:


I have to study this:


I have six days to learn it all.

I'm not complaining, mind you.  I find this stuff fun, but I won't be 'round the blogosphere too much this next week.  I hope you understand.  :D

Have a groovy time, friends, and I'll see you in a few days!

14 bolts from the blue:

DL Hammons said...

GULP!

Lydia Kang said...

Uh, yes. Please stop blogging so you can learn that and not crash!!! Eep.

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

I second Lydia!

Claire Dawn said...

Good luck. I did military ground school once. I remember the 'joys' of reading 8 million pages. Have fun!

Donna Hole said...

Go forth and book learn all you can. Then tell us all about the experience in a well crafted story when you have the time.

Uh, no crashing allowed; study time or flight time.

..........dhole

Agnes said...

Lydia expressed my sentiments exactly :-)

Tara said...

Holy crap!

Uh. Good luck.

Liza said...

Forget about us and read! Study, study, study, and when you are done, quiz yourself and then read it again!

Lola Sharp said...

Get crackin'!

Just Another Sarah said...

When you come back, or if you have a break, come check out my blog--I tagged you. Just pure silliness. Study away, and don't end up like picture number 2, please.

FurnaceGirl said...

Agreed. Picture number 2 would not be a desirable result.

Emily Cross said...

Hey JP,

Sorry to be bothering you but I've posted a poll on the DW blog - fact is I'm up to my eyes with work so I'm thinking of a]deleting it or b] if someone is interesting they can take it over.

I'm sending this message to all of the followers as only 1 person has voted on the DW blog and I don't want people to be surprised if/when they go onto it and find it's gone.

thanks

Emily

Postman said...

Yer gonna be flyin' an SA227-DC?! Pray tell, what niche does that airframe fill in the military?

(This from the guy who finally learned what the OV-10 Bronco was used for in 'Nam this evening.)

Good luck, pal. I'm not quite as bad off as you are. I've got three weeks to go through my private pilot textbook, practical test standards, written test study guide, practical maneuvers handbook, and practice tests.

As one eyestrain sufferer to another, I wish you luck in your studies, sir.

Jojomama said...

Good luck. And hurry back--I just found you. (=
(=

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design