Incarnation

Saturday, June 19, 2010


"Books want to be born: I never make them. They come to me and insist on being written, and on being such and such."

~~Samuel Butler











6 bolts from the blue:

Elaine AM Smith said...

Inspirational -
I made notes about four separate story lines this week. You wait around all year for one to turn up and then, what happens? Four show up and increase wrist ache and carpal tunnel syndrome! ;)

Robin said...

Awesome quote. I am on the verge of finishing my first novel, have a fairly good idea what went wrong with the idea I had for my last novel, and a few days ago a completley new ~ but really awesome idea ~ came to me for a completely different novel. Guess which one is taking precedence in my head? The last one, of course, since I really need to finish the first. *sigh*

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I love the quote! I popped over from Karen Hooper's blog to say hello. From the looks of things, I'll be back!! :-)

Donna Hole said...

Yeah, and those characters fight me all the way. I want this, they want that; in the end they niggle my subconscious in my sleep until things sorta get compromised.

........dhole

Lola Sharp said...

Truth, that.
Perfect quote.

Are you writing yet?

I hope the house hunting is going well.

Lisa K. said...

What a wonderful quote. I think I might pin that up somewhere!

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design