You and Me

Friday, July 16, 2010

It's Friday.  It's time to rock.

If you've not been introduced to Blue Men Group, you need to be.  I've seen their show in Las Vegas four times, in addition to a live performance in Austin, and they truly blow the roof off.  Kinda inspiring, if you ask me.

Have a gander at this video and enjoy--plus, I just needed to tell you all how I feel!



Have a rockin' weekend! And know the feeling is mutual.  I love you guys.  :)

9 bolts from the blue:

DL Hammons said...

LOVED IT!!!!!!! I want more! :)

Have a great weekend!

Jon Paul said...

Awesome man! Glad you liked it!

FurnaceGirl said...

Oh now, the venue in Austin didn't have a roof but if it did, it surely would have been blown right off.

Donna Hole said...

O! MG. JP that was fantastic. You got to see them in concert? More than once? Wow.

Bonus: I turned it up load and it pissed my kid off so much he put down the X-box controller in the middle of a fight and stormed off to his room after only 10 hours on the game.

I'll listen to it again to be sure he's gone for the night :)

.......dhole

Elaine AM Smith said...

That is death-defyingly blue/good!

Donna Summer's "I feel love" - unexpected, but very iconic.

Jon Paul said...

Sweetie--Point taken. :)

Donna--Glad to be of service. :)

Elaine--Yeah, they knew how to rock, didn't they!

Thank you all for stopping by!

Candice said...

I know who the Blue Man Group is, but I've actually never seen anything from one of their concerts. Kinda makes me want to go to one.

K.M. Weiland said...

I've loved the Blue Man Group ever since they did that series of commercials for Pentium. How can you *not* love three guys in blue makeup?

KleinsteMotte said...

What's up?

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design