The Audience

Thursday, October 7, 2010

No man should ever publish a book until he has first read it to a woman.

~~Van Wyck Brooks














7 bolts from the blue:

Pam Harris said...

Best piece of advice ever. :)

Lola Sharp said...

Holy frijole...two posts in two days!

Love the quote and picture you chose.

As a woman, I might reverse his quote...but that's why I have a couple of wonderful male CPs (*wink*) and I my husband is my first reader. (FIL is my last reader...by non-writer beta.)

I hope you are outlining and preparing. No cheating by starting the actual writing, though. (write a short or something until Nov. 1st)

*hugs*

Jon Paul said...

Pam--yeah, I think it's pretty spot on.

Lola--I have a short I'm kicking around now, but that's it. I wouldn't dream of cheating. If I beat you, I want it to be fair and square! :D

Thanks ladies for stopping by.

glnroz said...

"The Boss" would like this, I aint gonna show it to her.. lol

Liza said...

Yep.

Jo Schaffer said...

(= Me likey.

Jon Paul said...

Glenn--That's probably some good advice too. ;)

Jo--Awesome!

Thanks for stopping in, guys!

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design