Brain Bypass

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love letters and poems aren't the least bit difficult to write, if you write directly from your heart into the ink and don't channel through your brain first.  


~~Graycie Harmon








6 bolts from the blue:

Claire Dawn said...

Yes. I just wrote a poem off a writing prompt at this weekend's conference. And I can't stop loving it.

glnroz said...

the brain,,(?) (!),, hummm

Pat Tillett said...

great quote and photo!

Kathi Oram Peterson said...

Love that sign!

Christopher said...

I'd steal that sign if i saw it in person.

Jon Paul said...

Yeah, I too wish I had that sign! Thanks for checking in guys!

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design