Raison D'Etre

Thursday, October 28, 2010

If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it. 


~Toni Morrison










8 bolts from the blue:

Liza said...

Like Nike says: "Just do it."

glnroz said...

sounds like a plan,, whadda ya think?

Claire Dawn said...

Yep. That's why I write YA :)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

I've always loved that quote. :-)

Lola Sharp said...

I love Toni Morrison. :)

Jon Paul said...

Thanks guys for stopping in--and I hope you have a fantastic and groovy weekend!

Michelle McLean said...

one of my favorite quotes :) Have a great weekend! :)

Jon Paul said...

Thanks Michelle! I hope you had a great one too!

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design