News & Views: Funky Monday

Monday, September 26, 2011

Boy, this weekend flew by!  And today too!  So much to do, so much to do.

How you doin'?  :D  Have you been writing?  I've been doing some--and happy with where I'm headed.  We'll see how long that lasts.  :D

So, without further adieu, your

NEWS & VIEWS

CONTESTS, CONFERENCES and FELLOWSHIPS
Have a fine writer's day!  :D

7 bolts from the blue:

Elle Strauss said...

Thanks for the links. And yes, somehow you wake up Monday morning and when you go to bed it's Friday night!

Jo Schaffer said...

Mondays... booooo!

Got some writing done. My editor is chomping at the bit. So much to do. Yay??

Damyanti said...

Welcome to #REN3 The Rule of Three Blogfest. Look forward to your story in October!

Jon Paul said...

Elle--So true, so true... :D

Jo--Good on ya! So much to do is right!

Damyanti--Thanks! I'm really looking forward to it!

Thanks, guys, for paying me a visit!

Justin said...

That quote says it. Nice blog. Following!

Donna Hole said...

I've missed your posts JP.

Is it Friday yet: payday friday :)

I hope you are getting lots of writing time. And/or family time. I'm sure you're making the most of whatever setting you're currently stationed.

I can't wait for your Rule of 3 posts.

Thanks for stopping by to say hello.

........dhole

Jon Paul said...

Justin--Thanks for the follow, man!

Donna--Thanks also. I'm getting back into it. Needed the time off to get my head screwed on straight. Needed the family time too!

But now I'm back, ready to rock. Looks like REN3 is gonna be fun! I can't wait either!

Happy Tuesday, ya'all! Thanks for stopping in.

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design