Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Friday, September 9, 2011

3 bolts from the blue:

Liza said...

Hope you are well JP and writing away. I miss reading your posts!

Jon Paul said...

Thanks Liza! I'm well. I miss my posts too! :D

I'm working on a comeback. Perhaps it's ironic, but I've learned more about writing--at least as far as I'm concerned--in this recent dry period than I ever expected. Perhaps I can turn that experience into an interesting anecdote or two and populate this blog properly.

The title of this post is no accident, BTW. I put it up in earnest, the way a man on a raft in the middle of the ocean hoists a colored flag, in hopes that someone might rescue him.

Yeah, that's over the top, but in truth it captures the sentiment. Thanks for the note. It means a lot. The journey will continue--soon!!! :D

Lola Sharp said...

Oh, JP, I'm sorry you feel like you need rescued! *hugs*

I'm also kinda sad that you've been back for over a month on here and haven't told me. :( I've been worried about you.

Anyway, glad you are back in action. :)

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design