If You're Lost

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I stumbled across this today. I love the simplicity of the arrangement. Thought you might enjoy it.



Have a great weekend! ;)

14 bolts from the blue:

E.J. Wesley said...

Great song, great performance. Trying my damnedest to get caught up in the group by this weekend! (Back in town at last.) Good weekend!

mshatch said...

thought I'd pop over and say hi :)

Donelle Lacy said...

I've always liked this song. Good choice! Love her voice and the melody.

Yvonne Osborne said...

Great voice.

Niki said...

It's a beautiful song. I've always loved it.

Jon Paul said...

E.J.--Welcome back! Yeah, I'm behind too--but I need to get a move on and get this stuff knocked out before NaNo. ;)

Ms. Hatch--Hello! And thank you for stopping by. Why do I suddenly feel hungry for some baked haddock?! :D

Donelle, Yvonne, Niki--She sounds great, doesn't she?!

Thanks all for stopping in. And don't forget to have a groovy weekend! :D

Matthew MacNish said...

I effing love this song. I've had a crush on Cyndi since I was a kid.

Liza said...

JP, will you make me a play list? I love all your choices!

Mia Hayson said...

Awww. I LOVE this song! Thank you for making me smile.

Have a great weekend too.

:)

Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Catching up on the blogfest, I'm way behind,but I really like to read the blogs. Nice to meet you. Love Cyndi. Thanks for this post.

Laura Barnes said...

One of my favorite songs ever. Thanks for the throwback.

Pearl said...

A beautifully sad song...

Pearl

Jon Paul said...

Matt--Yeah, me too!

Liza--Sure! Just wait until NaNo! :D

Mia--Sure thing. You too!

Just Another Day In Paradise--Yeah, I have some catching up to do myself.

Laura--My pleasure! :D

Pearl--Yep.

Thanks gang for stopping in! Have an awesome Monday!

Lola Sharp said...

I've always loved the song as well...and this version is truly lovely. :)

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design