Day 13: Cinema Paradiso

Saturday, November 12, 2011


Day 13!!!

Hi all!  I'm running out the door as I write this--the reason for the early post.  I get to fly off to Croatia on a pop-up mission, so NaNo may or may not have to be on hold for a day or two.  But needless to say, it's still much on my mind.

So, I'd like to depart from much of the pop and rock I've been featuring and throw up a beautiful composition by none other than Ennio Morricone.  If you've not heard of him, you may be surprised to learn that he's written a surprisingly wide array of soundtracks for many Hollywood movies.  You can see a complete rundown at the Wikipedia page.

Here's the soundtrack to one of my favorite films, Cinema Paradiso.  Enjoy!!

2 bolts from the blue:

farawayeyes said...

Thanks. You cannot imagine how much I needeed that this morning. The quote and the music.

Gene Pool Diva said...

Bellissima!

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design