Day 19: So What

Saturday, November 19, 2011


Feeling like a smoky, jazzy Saturday, so I'll keep it short--especially since I still have some writing to do to reach my wordcount goal.  I hope your weekend is off to a grand start, and the writing (or other endeavors) goes well.

Here's a little jazz to set the mood.  Maybe it's a little obvious, as jazz selections go, but this tune totally captures that cruising feeling ideal for getting some writing done.  Or just hanging out.  :D

Stay groovy!

5 bolts from the blue:

WilyBCool said...

Here is a one that I think you will like from some more modern artists, tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvUQ22Itxjw

;D

farawayeyes said...

Nice. Thank you.

glnroz said...

this is a lot more on track than my word count,, lol... but what the heck,, i gotta just keep on plugging,,, thanks,,

Elizabeth said...

Taking a look around...nice blog.

NEW FOLLOWER

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

Liza said...

Plug away JP...and Glen!

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design