Day 3: It's A New Dawn

Thursday, November 3, 2011



Day 3!!   I'm feeling good!  How 'bout you?  I just went over 6k words this morning and I'm hoping to do at least another 1k tonight.  So everything's tracking.

How go things with you?

Enjoy this great song--one of my absolute favs!  It'll have you on the moon in no time!  Have a great Thursday!  :D

12 bolts from the blue:

Lola Sharp said...

Well, you know I love Nina and that's an excellent selection. :)

Congrats on your word count...you're starting strong! Keep it up! :)

Eve.E said...

Hi there,
I am just popping in from Alex's insecure writers group and it's taking me to get around everybody's blogs and say "hi". I will pop by your blog as often as I can. Nice to "meet" you.
Eve. :)

Joshua said...

I'm tracking behind, only at 1,000 words. Came down with something that has me migrained, congested, and fevered.

DL Hammons said...

Go JP Go!
Go JP Go!
Go JP Go!

:)

Jon Paul said...

Lola--I thought you might enjoy it. :D

Eve--Welcome, and thanks for the follow. I'll have to see if I can get over and see your place. Will find a spare moment in all this NaNo madness, mmmkay?! ;)

Josuha--Hope you get to feeling better, friend. And it's early still. Keep working it!

DL--Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! :P

Thanks friends for taking time out of your busy day to stop in. Happy Thursday! :D

Jon Paul said...

Oh Eve! I forgot to mention: You're my 300th follower, which means that gets you...well, nothing really, except my undying gratitude! :D

Teri Anne Stanley said...

I'm at 4144--I figure I'd be up around 9000 if it wasn't for stupid I-75 bridge traffic...I've been trying to get to work early every day this week to get some writing time in. Ack!

anyway, go YOU and thanks for the tunes!

Melissa Sugar said...

Wow you people are kicking my butt on the word count. Love the song, Nina is my favorite.

farawayeyes said...

Love this post.Love the song even more. Hit 11,924 words today.Oh yeah,I'm Feeling Good.

Jon Paul said...

Teri--Sorry about the traffic. Still, a respectable figure.

Melissa--It's great to watch people succeeding, right?!

Barbara--Wow! Totally cool! I certainly have some catching up to do. :D

Thanks ladies for stopping in!

FurnaceGirl said...

So sweetie go! See you tonight, love you!! xoxox

Claire Dawn said...

Finally finding my groove. DIdn't start til today, but got 2500 words out. :) COngrats on your haul. :)

Waddaya wanna say?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

©2010 by Jon Paul | by San Antonio Web Design